What is the Form Challenge template?
The Form Challenge Template provides you with a range of different forms with which to test your learners’ knowledge. This makes it a great template for testing almost any type of learning.
The options available within the Form Challenge Template are:
- Label/Title: This can be used to give each of your forms a label or title.
- Description: This is a text box that lets you provide a description or give instructions for each of your forms.
- Input Box: The Input Box option comprises a text box with a question inside. Learners are required to click on the box and write out the answer to the question. The Input Box option is great for testing recall memory.
- Dropdown Select: With the Dropdown Select option, learners can choose their answer from a range of options in a dropdown menu.
- Radio Buttons: The Radio Buttons option presents learners with a range of answers, which they must choose from by clicking the button next to the potential answer.
How do I use the Form Challenge template?
Step 1: Select the ‘Form Challenge’ Template from the ‘Interactive/Challenge’ panel.
Step 2: Drag your ‘Form Challenge’ Template into the Lesson Pathway. You will be prompted to give your new screen a title.
Step 3: Click the ‘Edit’ button.
Step 4: From the edit screen, you can choose to change your title, and enter a description. A description is optional and will appear under your title if you chose one.
Step 5: By selecting the lock-step button, you can require your learners to complete each question on your Form Challenge Template in order.
Step 6: You can add an audio file or an image for your Form Challenge Template (optional).
Note: Don’t forget to save your changes using the blue ‘Save’ button when you’re finished.
Step 7: To start building your ‘Form Challenge’ Template, select the blue ‘Add new form group’ button.
Step 8: Select the form you’d like from the dropdown menu and press the green ‘Add’ button to begin editing it.
Step 9: When you’re done editing your form, select the blue checkmark.
Note: To add additional questions, simply repeat the process.
You can re-order each item by using the ‘Correct Image’ handles on the left. The order they’re displayed in here is the order that will be displayed to learners.
Step 10: To preview your interactive template, click on the ‘preview’ icon.