Once they've completed a course, a learner is able to review or redo a course by following these steps:
- From the learner dashboard, click on the 'Completed' tab
- Click on the 'View results' button on the desired course tile
- Click on the 'View course' button (top right corner)
- You are now inside the course. Open up the navigation menu by clicking on the hamburger icon (top left corner)
- Click on the first module if you want to go back to the beginning, otherwise click on the module/screen you wish to review.
Watch the video below to see it in action:
⚠️ Please note that redoing a course that's already been completed will NOT change reporting data. If you would like a learner to redo a course and for new reporting data to be saved (for example, if your learners need to do a compliance course every year), we would recommend you create a copy of that course, and reassign learners to that course.