It's been another busy month at eCoach with a great number of improvements. Here's a list of the most notable changes we made to eCoach in the last month:
eCoach is publicly available on Zapier
Please note this feature is only available on Scale plans and up.
New Features & Improvements
- You can now choose to notify students when they've been dis-enrolled from a course
- LTI functionality has been removed from BETA and is now publicly available on all plans. Click here to find out more about how LTI can work for you
- We've created a new 'Module Completion' Webhook, which allows you to externally track each time a participant completes a module in a course
- We've created a new Zapier action so that you can choose to automatically enrol facilitators as well as participants
- We've added a new column to the Course Report to display Quiz question results in detail; we've also allowed these results to be accessible through the eCoach API
- We discovered that the 'Course Grades' button was visible on share links and removed it
- We've fixed an issue where new accounts were automatically created if a user signed in with Google. We now check to see if a Google account is actually associated with a campus; if it's not, we ask the user to try a different email address as they were not originally signed up with their Google account
- We've fixed an issue where changing the value of a pool of answers in a Quiz was very difficult
- We fixed a problem where the Duplicate/Mirror button wasn't working when viewing resources in List View mode
We've made a number of performance improvements this month and are committed to spending 20% of our time each month improving the performance of eCoach and building automated unit tests to reduce the instance of bugs.