It's the month of Chocolate and Bunnies and we have some super cool new features being released this week to celebrate Easter.
If you have been tracking our releases throughout the last 8 months you would notice that we have been working through the suburbs in Newcastle Australia... This month is based on Stockton, a little beach town just North of Newcastle. Want to know more about Stockton, click here to discover this hidden gem: http://www.aussietowns.com.au/town/stockton-nsw
Here’s a quick run-down of the key features and updates...
New Features & Improvements
- Courses, Lesson, and Quizzes now include an easy to access navigation menu that runs down the side of the page. Courses are now much easier to navigate allowing users to jump from one module from the next without leaving the page.
- Participants are now alerted when they complete a module nudging them to go to the next module.
- Snazzy new Course overview page for Participants (Including a Start Course Button)
- We’ve added a ‘course finish’ screen displaying key stats like score, time spent, and Modules completed.
- We’ve added a fancy new Campus Banner available to Author PRO and LMS customers!
- We’ve opened up Explore to all users so you can now add and share your own content with other Coassemble users (We really hope you start sharing your content to help us build a strong community of resources for all Coassemble users!)
- We’ve added an ‘upcoming events’ calendar for Participants
- We’ve included an onboarding menu to help new users through the platform (Step by Step Guide on the Dashboard)
- You can now add Assignment questions without requiring a score. This is handy for Facilitators who want to give an overall mark instead of a mark per question.
- You can now delete users that have never activated their accounts
- We now display group facilitators under the Team view section of the Course Overview page
- Quiz reattempt extension - we’ve allowed the ability to add new dates for a Participant when adding a new attempt
- Private share links now include campus branding
- There is now a global option to get rid of the tile grid (pathway) or leave as accessible if required.
- We now allow group Facilitators the ability to adjust settings for their group
You can now give a Facilitator permission to enrol only in a group.
- We’ve overhauled our group permissions so that they work much more predictably. Course level enrol permission now only allows enrolling groups (new or existing) in the course.
- We’re giving everyone access to premium templates whether you pay us or not! Gosh we’re nice!!
- Fixed issue where some Campus managers were not able to edit mirrored learning outcomes.
- Fixed issue where some share link analytics were not calculating correctly
- Fixed issue where you were unable to add resource codes after you’d created the resource
- Fixed issue where cropper slider was getting in the way of cropping the image
Founder / CPO - Coassemble