The Coassemble team offer in-house support available between 7:00am – 7:00pm AEST Monday to Friday – View current local time.
For urgent support requests speak with your Account Manager directly. For all other requests, please email email@example.com
During business hours, our Support SLAs are outlined below:
Level 1 – Blocker (< 24 hr)
Critical Business Impact:
Critical issue blocking business operations. Users are prevented from working with no procedural workaround.
- System hangs or crashes
- Critical functionality not available
- Data loss or data corruption
- Large number of end users blocked from application
- Impact is escalating quickly
Level 2 – Major (< 48 hr)
Significant Business Impact:
Major issue occurring on system severely impacting business. A large number of users are impacted by issue but they are still able to use the app.
- Significant performance degradation
- Important functionality not available
- Small number of users blocked from work
- Impact is escalating
Level 3 – Minor (< 2 weeks)
Normal Business Impact:
Issue causing a partial or non-critical loss of functionality
- Some system functions not available
- Minor performance degradation
- Small number of users
Level 4 – Trivial (< 4 weeks)
Minimal Business Impact:
issue occurring on application which does not interrupt functionality, a question, comment, feature request, documentation issue or other non-impacting issue.
- Incorrect product behaviour without impact
- Product question or enhancement