Coassemble is fully mobile responsive and every layout will automatically adapt to display content at the best fit for the screen size you’re using (check out this article to learn more).
We've compiled a list of all the lesson templates where the layout may look different than on desktop. You'll notice that in some cases the differences are very small, but in others, the template looks completely different. If a template is not listed here, you can expect it to display exactly the same.
- Text with image: image appear on top, instead of on the right side of the text.
- Branching Scenario: the character image for the choice scene template will appear behind the text (regardless of the alignment you selected).
- Wheel Template: stacked colored rectangles that can be expanded to reveal content, instead of a colored wheel.
- Word Circle Template: stacked rectangles that can be expanded to reveal content and no image, instead of an actual circle with clickable items around it and content/image inside of it.
- Hotspot: when the learner clicks on an item, the text pop up takes over the whole screen and the image is very small.
- Springy List Template: stacked rectangles that can be expanded to reveal content and the image is covered by the items (tip selected makes no difference)
- Steps Template: text for each item appears on top of the image, instead of next to it (learner cannot see the text and image at the same time, they need to scroll down)
- Drop Tab: when learner clicks on an image, the text pops up takes over the whole screen, instead of revealing it under the image.
- Side Slide/Text Pop/Icon Hover: when learner clicks on an image, the text pops up takes over the whole screen, instead of next to it.
- Timeline: all items appear on the right side of the timeline (instead of alternating lef & right)
- Drag Multiple Checkpoint: the learner uses radio buttons to indicate if each item is true or false (since drag & drop function does not work on mobile)
- Multiple True/False Checkpoint: learner will be presented with radio buttons (dots) instead of slider buttons.
- Match Sequence Challenge/Checkpoint: learner enters the sequence order for each item (since drag & drop function does not work on mobile)
- Drag & Drop Challenge Template: images are very small on mobile, so make sure you use simple images
- Correct Category Challenge Template: learner can only see one or two items to drag at a time, as they are stacked on top of each other. So if you have ten items to drag, the learner will only see two items, and once they dropped one item, another one will appear (until there are none left).
- Spot the Mistake: when the learner spots the mistake, the feedback pop up takes over the whole screen.
💡 To see what all our lesson templates look like on mobile, simply login using your device then go to Resources --> Explore and preview the Coassemble Lesson Template course.