You CANNOT enroll learners that do not have email addresses from the Users page.
- Instead, go to any course, under the Enrollment tab, and click on the Add Learner button, then Add new users.
- Type the full name of the learner, for example 'John Smith', then click the Add button. The learner names will populate at the bottom of the window.
⚠️ You can bulk enroll learners as well (like you normally would with emails). Simply copy paste all the names of your learners in the field, then click the Add button.
- The learners' names will populate in the window. Click on the Add users button.
- The system has automatically activated those learners' account (since they cannot do it themselves from the sign up email). You can now share those automatically generated credentials (username & password) with your learners, together with the link to the Coassemble login page: https://app.coassemble.com/security/login.
- Finally, click on the Download user CSV button, since this is the only time the username & password of your learners will be available.