Some major changes were pushed out in April. Let's take a look at the most notable product releases.
Learner finish screen
Celebrate your teams' success and improve knowledge retention with a touch of delight. The finish screen tab, found inside each course, allows you to tailor a course finish experience for the learners in your team.
Native certificates have been built into Coassemble allowing you to pay tribute to your learners' success. The 'Certificate' tab, found inside each course, allows you to create and issue certificates to learners who successfully complete your courses.
Refreshed plans and pricing page
The plans page now displays any coupons or discount that may be applied to your plan. You can also upgrade to premium certificates from this page.
- We've improved the workflow for removing learners and groups from courses
- We've improved the usability of the resource library for users with lots of resource folders.
- We've removed the 'Collaborate' option from lessons, quizzes, and assignments in order to simplify the toolbar options
- We've removed the 'Trainers' tab from the course overview screen as this functionality was no longer required
- We've made some performance improvements by reducing the size of our JS assets
- We've included German translations for the learner facing content
- We've created a webhook for course commencement