Celebrate your teams' success and improve knowledge retention with a touch of delight by tailoring the course finish experience for your learners.
How can I customize the finish screen?
As a trainer you can tailor course finish experiences for your learners using the 'Finish Screen' tab inside a course. You can tailor the finish experience to suit each possible finish state on your course. Depending on what modules you have in your course, there are 3 possible finish states:
- The learners finishes the course and passes
- The learner finishes the course and fails (only available if you have a quiz or assignment module)
- The learner finishes the course but is waiting for a facilitator to grade an assignment (only available if you have an assignment module)
What can I customize in the finish screen?
The following options are customizable in all 3 possible finish states:
- Image (choose from ours, or upload your own)
You can also customize these two additional options ONLY for the Pass finish screen:
- Confetti (choose to throw confetti when a learner passes the course, match the confetti to your brand colors, decide on a fireworks or cannon confetti style)
- Certificates (switch it on)
⚠️ Check out the What does the learner finish experience look like? article to learn more about what your learners will see.