Once you've created your Course, you will need to add content to it. To do this, you will need to either create new Modules or copy existing ones into your Course. Let's take a look at how we use the Course Modules tab.
To add new Modules using the 'Add New Module' dropdown button, follow the steps below
- Open your Course by clicking 'Edit'
- Click on the 'Modules' tab
- Click on the 'Add New Module' dropdown button
- Select the type of new Module you would like to create and progress through the initial Module setup
To add existing Modules to your Course, follow the steps below
To learn the differences between Duplicating a Module and Mirroring, click here
- Select either 'Duplicate existing module' or 'Add existing module'
2. Select the Module type and either search for the Module by name or click the text box to view a dropdown view of the available modules
Quick tip: When you create, duplicate or mirror a module, be sure to publish the module as it is always created or copied as a draft
To preview the current Modules within a Course, click on the Preview button located on the top right of the screen