If you have existing content already existing in powerpoint, check out the steps below to learn how to convert them into a Google Slide to them embed into an eCoach lesson.
Firstly, you'll need to upload the PPT to Google Slides. Once the PPT is on Google Drive, follow the below steps.
- On a computer, go to Google Drive or Slides.
- Click the file you want to share.
- Click Share and then Get Shareable Link.
- Next to "Anyone with the link," click the down arrow.
- Click More, and tick On - Anyone with the link.
- Copy the URL link
- Open eCoach and the Lesson where you want to embed the PPT
- Click on Insert Embeddable Content
- Paste the Sharable Link in the empty field inside the Insert Embeddable Content. See picture below:
You will now have your powerpoint presentation embedded into a lesson and accessible by your participants without being directed to another page of having to download!
To get started and try eCoach yourself register for a Free Trial today!